For specific organizations only, Headspace Care is available for adolescent dependents ages 13-17. Headspace Care for Teens offers access to text-based coaching and self-care resources. Depending on the organization’s plan, video-based therapy and psychiatry sessions may be available either at no cost or for a fee. Please check with your organization to find out if it offers Headspace Care for Teens.
Please check with your organization to find out if it offers Headspace Care for Teens.
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- What does Headspace Care for Teens entail?
- How much involvement will I have in my teen’s care?
- How much does Headspace Care cost for my child?
- What is the background of the care team working with adolescents?
- What are coaching, therapy, and psychiatry? How do they differ?
- How can my teen start working with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- Can my teen work with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist without going through coaching?
- Is everything confidential between my child and their Care Team (coach, therapist, psychiatrist)?
- How do I communicate with my child’s coach, therapist or psychiatrist?