Your teen's coach can help determine whether they should start working with a therapist or psychiatrist. If your teen is referred to clinical care, you will be notified via email and the Headspace Care app to begin the clinical intake process for your teen. You will be connected with Member Support to complete an intake form and schedule an appointment for your teen. You will join the first appointment, but follow-up appointments will be between your teen and their therapist only.
We strongly encourage you to communicate directly with your child about questions you may have regarding their care. You will also have visibility in the app of your child's progress (if you have signed up for the app yourself).
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- What does Headspace Care for Teens entail?
- How much involvement will I have in my teen’s care?
- How much does Headspace Care cost for my child?
- What is the background of the care team working with adolescents?
- What are coaching, therapy, and psychiatry? How do they differ?
- How can my teen start working with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- Can my teen work with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist without going through coaching?
- Is everything confidential between my child and their Care Team (coach, therapist, psychiatrist)?
- How do I communicate with my child’s coach, therapist or psychiatrist?