We understand how important privacy is when it comes to your mental health. Headspace Care only provides information regarding session frequency and attendance to your parent and will not provide information specific to the content that is covered in your sessions. The conversations between you and your coach, therapist, and psychiatrist will be confidential except for specific issues that we are required by law or Headspace Care policy, to share with your parent. Those issues include when your safety, or the safety of someone else, may be at risk.
Articles in this section
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- What does Headspace Care for Teens entail?
- How much involvement will I have in my teen’s care?
- How much does Headspace Care cost for my child?
- What is the background of the care team working with adolescents?
- What are coaching, therapy, and psychiatry? How do they differ?
- How can my teen start working with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- Can my teen work with a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist without going through coaching?
- Is everything confidential between my child and their Care Team (coach, therapist, psychiatrist)?
- How do I communicate with my child’s coach, therapist or psychiatrist?