While we encourage you to chat with your lead coach during your scheduled sessions, we understand you may need support at other times. If you need to, you can send a message to your lead coach outside of your scheduled sessions. If your lead coach is unavailable at that time and you need immediate support, you can add a backup coach to your care team by clicking on the “Chat” tab, tapping “Your Care Team” at the top of the screen, and tapping “Add a coach to your team.” Please note that if you reach out to your coach outside of the regular coaching hours of 7am - 10pm PT, your coach will respond the next time they return online during those hours.
If you need to speak with your therapist or psychiatrist outside of your scheduled session, you can reach out to a Member Support Specialist who can help you send non-urgent messages to your care team. Please note that clinicians are typically not available for in-the-moment support outside of your scheduled sessions. Member Support will not be able to send urgent messages to your clinicians.
Articles in this section
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- How can I chat with my coach?
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- Can I specify the gender/ethnicity/specialty of my coach?
- How do I communicate with my coach, therapist, or psychiatrist outside of my scheduled appointments?
- Are my sessions with my coach, therapist, and psychiatrist confidential?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble talking with my parents about my mental health?
- I feel depressed. What should I do?
- What should I do if I am in crisis?
- I have a friend who needs help. What should I do?