For specific organizations only, Headspace Care is available for adolescent dependents ages 13-17. Headspace Care for Teens offers access to text-based coaching and self-care resources. Depending on the organization’s plan, video-based therapy and psychiatry sessions may be available either at no cost or for a fee. Please check with your organization to find out if it offers Headspace Care for Teens.
Please check with your organization to find out if it offers Headspace Care for Teens.
Articles in this section
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- How can I chat with my coach?
- What is Headspace Care for Teens?
- Can I specify the gender/ethnicity/specialty of my coach?
- How do I communicate with my coach, therapist, or psychiatrist outside of my scheduled appointments?
- Are my sessions with my coach, therapist, and psychiatrist confidential?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble talking with my parents about my mental health?
- I feel depressed. What should I do?
- What should I do if I am in crisis?
- I have a friend who needs help. What should I do?