Your run streak records the number of days you have meditated in a row/consecutively.
Here’s a breakdown of how the run streak is counted:
- It will increase by 1 with every session you complete within a 24-hour window from your previous session
- All sessions completed within an 8-hour time frame will only count as one completed day towards your run streak
- If you complete more than 1 session in a day and they are more than 8 hours apart, your run streak will count both completed sessions as 2 days
As long as you meditate every day, your counter should keep going up after each session completed. Switching packs should not affect your run streak as long as you keep up with the meditation on a daily basis.
Here are some ways your run streak may reset:
- If 48 hours have passed since your previous session, it will reset to 0
- Placing your device in “Airplane Mode” for an extended period of time or flying between time zones
- You may have experienced a technical hiccup and couldn't complete your daily meditation
If you think your run streak might have been reset to 0 in error, send us a note to email@example.com and let us know where it should be. We can update it for you.