Your run streak records the number of sessions you have completed in a row/consecutively.
Here’s a breakdown of how the run streak is counted:
- It will increase by 1 with every meditation session you complete within a 24-hour window from your previous session
- All meditation sessions completed within an 8-hour time frame will only count as one completed day towards your run streak
- If you complete more than 1 meditation session in a day and they are more than 8 hours apart, your run streak will count both completed sessions as 2 days
- You complete any of the following sessions which are counted towards the run streak like: Focus Music, Courses, Meditations, Mindful Activities, Advice, Cardio, Wind Down, Nighttime SOS, Sleep Radio, Sleep Music, EDHS, Group Meditation, and Soundscapes
As long as you meditate every day, your counter should keep going up after each session completed. Switching courses should not affect your run streak as long as you keep up with the meditation on a daily basis.
Here are some ways your run streak may reset:
- If a little over a day has passed (24+ hrs) since your last completed session, your run streak runs the risk of being reset to 0
- Placing your device in “Airplane Mode” for an extended period of time or flying between time zones
- You may have experienced a technical hiccup and couldn't complete your daily meditation
- You played a Sleepcast, Wake Up or Quick Workout session in place of your regular meditation session. At this time, those sessions do not count towards your run streak or minutes meditated.
- You only completed a session that does not count towards the run streak, which includes content like: Sleepcasts, Expert Guidance, Workouts, Videos, and Wake Up
If you'd like to read more about Andy's take on the run streak, click HERE
If you think your run streak might have been reset to 0 in error, send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where it should be. We can update it for you.