Headspace Care offers confidential mental healthcare through coaching via text-based chats, self-guided activities, and video-based therapy and psychiatry*. Support is available anytime (we’re serious about 24/7/365), anywhere (we go where your phone goes), for a variety of mental health challenges you may be struggling with—all from the privacy of your smartphone.
*video-based therapy and psychiatry services are available for U.S. members only.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Care coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Care behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?