In short, coaches can help with any emotional issue you’re struggling with. Typically, our members work with coaches on stress, anxiety, depression, issues with work, relationships, sleep, and more. They can work with you on techniques to help improve your sleep, share strategies for managing stress, or create a plan and hold you accountable to any goal you’re working towards.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Care coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Care behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?