Absolutely. Coaching is an excellent complement to therapy and psychiatry sessions. Together your coach and therapist or psychiatrist make up your care team. Coaches can serve as an on-demand check-in between appointments with your therapist or psychiatrist. They can help you with challenges that may arise in between your therapy or psychiatry sessions. They can also help you recall insights and lessons from previous sessions and provide you with the opportunity to practice new skills regularly. And, they can help you work on exercises that your therapist or psychiatrist may assign.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Care coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Care behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?