You will connect with a lead coach for recurring scheduled coaching appointments. If your primary coach is not available, you can leave a note for your next session. If you need immediate support, our drop-in coaches are available for in the moment support in between your scheduled sessions. Our coaches work collaboratively and communicate with each other, so they’ll know what you’ve been working on with another coach and where you left off.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Health's coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Health behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?