You can still work with a Headspace Care coach in addition to your off-platform therapist or psychiatrist. Most Headspace Care members who have a therapist or psychiatrist outside of our platform still find it useful to share with their coach the type of support they’re receiving from their therapist or psychiatrist. It also helps your coach ensure cohesiveness of your overall care.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Health's coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Health behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?