Coaching occurs through text-based chat in the Headspace Care app. Phone and video chats with coaches are not available. However, if you prefer speaking over typing, you can use the voice-to-text functionality on your Android or iPhone. Text-to-speech is also available.
You can schedule a coaching session in the app. You can also chat with a coach without a scheduled session if you need immediate support.
Articles in this section
- How are Headspace Health's coaching services delivered?
- What can coaches help me with?
- Are Headspace Health behavioral health coaches robots?
- What are Activity Cards?
- What if I’m already working with a therapist or psychiatrist outside of Headspace Care?
- Can I work with a coach if I'm also seeing a Headspace Care therapist or psychiatrist?
- How does my coach determine whether I need a higher level of care?
- Do I get the same coach every time?
- What does Headspace Care offer?